66. 你看吧！ I told you so! E.g. A: I told you so! It won’t work.
See! E.g. A: Like I said
it’s not as hard as you thought it’d be. See!
67. 不要脸！ Shameless！ E.g. A: I can’t believe she’s wearing that! Shameless!
注：本句除了用shameless外，也可用“She has no shame. ”。
68. 别管他！ Don’t worry about it.
69. E.g. A: I don’t want to look bad.
B: Don’t worry about it. No one will notice. Don’t pay attention to it.
E.g. A: That guy over there is staring at me.
B: Don’t play attention to it.
What the heck!
E.g. A: Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?
B: What the heck!
注： what the heck 与what the ****！ 两个意思一样。
69.怎么说？ How do I say this？ E.g. A: It’s so hard to explain. How do I say this?
What do you mean? E.g. A: I’m feeling sorry for him.B: What do you mean?
70.胡扯的！ That’s rubbish! E.g. A: It’s no like that at all. That’s rubbish.
71. 蛮配的。 Suits you well. E.g. That color looks really good on you. It suits you well.
72. 很恶心！ Blood and gore.
E.g. A: I don’t like scary and violent movies. There’s too much blood and gore.
That’s so gross! E.g. Will you stop making those gestures? That’s so gross!
注：“Blood and gore”多半是指电影而言，而“gross”在一般的情况下都可使用。