502. You know what I’m talking about. 我想你知道我在说什么。
503. He has been sick for three weeks. 他已经病了几周了。
504. He inspected the car for defects. 他详细检查车子有无效障。
505. I count you as one of my friends 我把你算作我的一个朋友。
506. I go to school by bike every day. 我每天骑自行车上学。
507. I have a large collection of CDs. 我收集了很多唱片。
508. I won’t be able to see him today. 今天我不可能去看他。
509. I’ll call a taxi in case of need. 如果需要的话，我会叫出租车的。
510. Is there any sugar in the bottle? 瓶子里还有糖吗?
511. It’s a secret between you and me. 这是你我之间的秘密。
512. It’s very kind of you to help me. 你帮助我真是太好了。
513. Let’s divide the cake into three. 我们将蛋糕分成三份吧。
514. Patience is a mark of confidence. 耐心是自信心的一种表现。
515. Susan is going to finish college. 苏珊将完成大学学业。
516. That is my idea about friendship. 这是我关于友谊的看法。
517. The book you ask for is sold out. 你要的那本书已经售完了。
518. The boy was too nervous to speak. 那男孩紧张得说不出话来。
519. The play may begin at any moment. 戏随时都有可能开始。
520. The salve will heal slight burns. 这种药膏能治疗轻微烧伤。
521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight. 阳光下，大海波光粼粼。
522. The teacher tested us in English. 老师用英文考我们。
523. There is a bridge over the river. 河上有一座桥。
524. They rode their respective bikes. 他们各自骑着自己的自行车。
525. They will arrive in half an hour. 他们将于半小时之内到达。
526. Time is more valuable than money. 时间比金钱宝贵。
527. We are all in favor of this plan. 我们都赞同这项计划。
528. We reached London this afternoon. 我们是今天下午到达伦敦的。
529. We two finished a bottle of wine. 我俩喝完了一瓶酒。
530. what a lovely little girl she is! 她是一个多么可爱的小女孩耶!
531. Will you pick me up at my place? 你能到我的住处来接我吗?
532. You may choose whatever you like. 你可以喜欢什么就选什么。
533. You’re suffering from an allergy? 你过敏吗?
534. Beyond all questions you are right. 毫无疑问，你是对的。
535. But I plan to weed the yard today. 我计划今天除院子里的草。
536. But who will do all the house work? 但是这些家务活谁来做呢?
537. Close the door after you，please. 请随手关门。
538. Come to see me whenever you like。 你可以随时来见我。
539. Don’t pull the chairs about,boys! 不要把椅子拖来拖去，孩子们!
540. He drives more carefully than you. 他开车比你小心。
541. He invited me to dinner yesterday. 他昨天请我吃晚饭了。
542. He struck his attacker on the ear. 他打了那个攻击者一耳光。
543. He suddenly appeared in the party. 他突然在晚会上出现了。
544. Her handbag goes with her clothes. 她的手袋和她的衣服很搭配。
545. Here we are.Row M, seats l and 3. 哦，到了。M排，l号和3号。
546. His boss might get angry with him. 他的老板也许会生他的气。
547. I expect to be there this evening. 我打算今天晚上到那儿去。
548. I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。
549. I think you have the Wrong number. 我想你打错号码了。
550. I would rather stay at home alone. 我宁愿独自呆在家。